Sons of Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of the Imperial Sanctum clan.

HomeSotisLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!)   Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Hello everyoneeee!!! As you guys might have noticedddd, there hasn't been any matches for our team, Sons of Aeon recently, this is due to the fact that version 4.0 for SotIS is coming out and they want the teams to practice with 4.0 once it comes out, so until further notice, there WON'T be any league matches.

In other news, I myself, just moved to a new apartment and won't be on for another week or so. Two weeks max, due to the fact that I sold my old computer that I used to play SotIS on and won't be receiving neither, internet nor a computer till some time next week. HOPEFULLY! So until then, have fun with the last bits of v. 3.0 and enjoy it!!!! version 4.0 is quite differenttt!!!!! Soooooo...

GL HF Everyoneeee!!! See you guys soon!!!!

Qwerty

(Alex Lopez)
Back to top Go down
Bounty
King
Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!)   Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:53 pm

sweet new apartment awsome!
Back to top Go down
yawning
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!)   Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:17 am

when is 4.0 suppose to come out?
Back to top Go down
Bounty
King
Bounty

PostSubject: Re: Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!)   Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:37 pm

its already out came out like 2weeks ago or something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!)   Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Being AFK (PLEASE READDD, BETTER YET, MUST READ!!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Aeon :: Off Topic :: Any Subject-
Jump to: