Sons of Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of the Imperial Sanctum clan.

HomeSotisLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

playing as a clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yawning
Peasant

playing as a clan Empty
PostSubject: playing as a clan   playing as a clan EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:58 pm

im thinking we should organize a day when we just go on as a clan to play sotis for fun and not like competitively also it would be good for the team to get practice in and try out a new build if they have one

also i always check the calender to see if sumthings up but always its empty cept for the occasionally b-days if we do make a day so we can play post it up on the calender plz getting tired of these 3v5 games and playing with nubs :/
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

playing as a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing as a clan   playing as a clan EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:18 pm

Yawning, you should try getting a Mumble and sign up for the Play SotIS website. Play some inhouses too Smile their 10x better then pubs Razz

As for the team games, I agree that we should practice more as a team but most people are always just too busy Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ayvul
Emperor
Ayvul

playing as a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing as a clan   playing as a clan EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:45 am

yea alot of the members here have alot of time conflictions with eachother.... im thinking about give all clan members the ability to post events on the calender but because were still a new clan there arent alot of ppl to support these events if they occur but if u have an event u wish to post pm me and ill add it to the calender and make a forum for calender events and such.... but for now ill be the only one to post events on calender....
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofaeon.darkbb.com
yawning
Peasant

playing as a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing as a clan   playing as a clan EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:24 pm

ppl should rly put in there info were they live like me and zephyr live in virginia which is eastern time so we know wat time zones u guys are in
Back to top Go down
glenn1
Peasant

playing as a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing as a clan   playing as a clan EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:47 pm

im in ny my bnet account is WarThrall
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

playing as a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing as a clan   playing as a clan EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 pm

What about your character code???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

playing as a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: playing as a clan   playing as a clan Empty

Back to top Go down

playing as a clan
Page 1 of 1