Sons of Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of the Imperial Sanctum clan.

HomeSotisLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Ayvul...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayvul
Emperor
Ayvul

Im Ayvul... Empty
PostSubject: Im Ayvul...   Im Ayvul... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Hello im ayvul one of the 3 founders of the clan Sons of Aeon (S.o.A)

live in wichita kansas usa

ive been playing sc2 since it came out and after 2 weeks i started to look at the custom games sc2 had and saw storm of the imperial sanctum which sounded like a game i played in sc1 called storm the fort so i played it and it was pretty similar after awhile i got the hang of it but found out tht alot of ppl rage if they die once and everyone just cusses eachother out all the time and it can get very frustrating at times...

And thts y i decided to make this clan so everyone who really wants to play sotis can enjoy a game where friends can come and have fun and still have an intense and interesting game...

my goal is to have this clan up and going at a good pace by the end of November and have events going on and full support to league teams...

if u wanna play with me in sc2 i use my bros accounts since i dont have my own but mostly im on downshift but if u want to play wit me either post here or just pm in game or on here it dont matter i check forums couple times a day so ill get ur message eventually...
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofaeon.darkbb.com

Im Ayvul...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Aeon :: Sotis/Forum Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: