Sons of Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of the Imperial Sanctum clan.

HomeSotisLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! Im Evolver (in game)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EvoMadness
Peasant

Hello! Im Evolver (in game) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Im Evolver (in game)   Hello! Im Evolver (in game) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Hello..... I am a new member and a friend of Qwerty. He showed me to this clan. cheers Im 14 and i love to play SotIS. I live is pennsylvania and i got to Collegiate Academy! I am a geek. lol! And I love school! study but o well... lol i hope i am liked >.> silent
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ayvul
Emperor
Ayvul

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im Evolver (in game)   Hello! Im Evolver (in game) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:25 pm

well glad to have u here evo... im ayvul... im the leader and one of the three founders of this clan... if u hang out wit qwerty ull see me shortly but kinda confusing is tht i share accs with my 2 bros bounty and downshift (xophenex)

hope see u ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofaeon.darkbb.com
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im Evolver (in game)   Hello! Im Evolver (in game) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:01 am

Glad to have u here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im Evolver (in game)   Hello! Im Evolver (in game) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Ahhh so many emotionsssszzz! Very Happy Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im Evolver (in game)   Hello! Im Evolver (in game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Im Evolver (in game)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Aeon :: Sotis/Forum Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: