Sons of Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of the Imperial Sanctum clan.

HomeSotisLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prelate.Zeratul Glitch

Go down 
+2
Ayvul
Zephyr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

Prelate.Zeratul Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Hey, this goes out to all the Prelate.Zeratul players in the clan. I discovered in a game today that if you use chronograph on yourself right after you re-spawn from dying, you get teleported right back to the location where you died! I was playing a game and it was almost the end (we nearly destroyed their fleet beacon) and then made a mad final push through mid. When I died, I died trying to take their beacon down and I was toying around and discovered that I teleported back in front of their beacon and destroyed it and won the game Very Happy

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!??!?!?! IF YOU DIE AND UR REALLY CLOSE TO KILLING THE OTHER GUY, JUST PAY FOR A RE-SPAWN AND USE CHRONOGRAPH TO QUICKLY KO HIM/HER! Although you would lose more cash then you would gain.... Only use it when it's game-ending crazy.

Hope this helps,
Zephyr Smile
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Oh and if you didn't already know this, if you use chronograph after the mandrake uses their ult, their hp and energy go back down to where it was before they used the ult (and the 5 min cool-down times starts)

And if you are getting low on hp, and a System.Crypus warps near you, just use chronograph and he gets re-warped to wherever he was before Razz
Back to top Go down
Ayvul
Emperor
Ayvul

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

lol zephyr idk how u came by this stuff it is very interesting and kinda funny and cheap but i am going to use it Smile i have been practicing with zetatul for a bit and now i got mroe tricks to use lol thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofaeon.darkbb.com
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 pm

WHOAAAA!!! I wanna play as Zeratul now! Razz Haha XD
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:21 am

I was thinking about your glitch, haven't tried it yet cause idk, but if you use chronograph right after you respawn wouldnt your health go back to really low cause you were about to die? Because doesn't chronograph restore health and energy as well?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Hmm good point... When I tried it I teled back with full hp and energy.... wierd.
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Oh really?????!! Well I am going to have to try it then! Cause if you chrono back with full hp and energy then thats a fucking kick ass glitch!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Haha ikr? but yea... I'm gonna be going zeratul full time now since I just signed us up for the SotIS league. You might want to be thinking of going main on a guy and only practicing with him too.
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Ahhh aight, what hero should I practice with???? Like I am really good with Shadow, but any suggestions that could help the team as a whole? Like tanker, supporter, ect...?
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Uhm... shadow is good to stick with but if you want to help the team more, try using toximancer. his madness/slow attacks helps Razz
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Aight, I'll see what I can do with a toximancer. Very Happy I love exploring new heroes. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Haha so do I Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Potatosalad
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Lol I wish I could play zeratul that well... Right now I'm pretty much only playing with Toximancer ever since it pissed me off because I could never play Rory while playing with cuddles XD. I'm ok with Toxi but I haven't got any cool tricks like that, I just get triple contamination shards and go. I might try zeratul some though since you do rlyrly well with him.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Haha thanks for complimenting me! Zeratul has to be one of the best heros out there! hes like an anti-run away attacker
Back to top Go down
yawning
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:11 pm

heh guess shadow has been stolen from me eh? oh well ive been getting use to rancor anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 pm

DUDE change ur signature please Razz it takes like half the page -.-
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:31 pm

lolzors no dude, that signature is fucking dope, my signature is fucking stupid, i should change it to like this, i think ima change it to:

Guy 1: That techno, hip hop, jungle bullshit fucking sucks!!!
Guy 2: No, no dude, take these drugs.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Ok thanks for changing it Razz
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Yup yup, your welcome. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:43 pm

I was talking to yawning this whole time.. lol
Back to top Go down
yawning
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm

lol maybe next time i should make it take the whole page xD
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm

I love you tooo....
Back to top Go down
Dudes
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

Damn i can't get no love? Razz
Well gg with ur sig good for bumps i guess lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prelate.Zeratul Glitch   Prelate.Zeratul Glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Prelate.Zeratul Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Aeon :: Off Topic :: Any Subject-
Jump to: