Sons of Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of the Imperial Sanctum clan.

HomeSotisLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qwerty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

Qwerty Empty
PostSubject: Qwerty   Qwerty EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 am

Hello everyone! Just recently joined the forums! And I am also looking forward to joining this clan! Very Happy
My real name is Alex Lopez. I am 18 and live in Argentina. I speak fleunt English so no worries.
Oh and my name in SC2 is Qwerty, my character code is 961. I have been playing SC2 ever since it came out and I have been playind SotIS ever since as well. I have been playing the original Starcraft ever since it came out, I was like 8 years old. Razz I taught myself how to play and I am not bad at all. My K/D in there is a bit messed up since I have switched computers a couple of times so it has reset.

So do you guys invite to me to play and see how well I play and then I post my application? Or how exactly does it work?
Any information is greatly appreciated.

Cheers from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Prince
Zephyr

Qwerty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qwerty   Qwerty EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Nice to have you here Qwerty. As for the application, were not acctually doing anything formal yet so your technicly part of the clan. The clan has just started booming so it might take a few days or so for us to set up dates when the clan can play. You should go visit the "Name and Code" topic and add others/post your own name and code. Have fun in the clan and keep active on the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Ayvul
Emperor
Ayvul

Qwerty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qwerty   Qwerty EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Zephry basically jsut said wats going on rite now.... we dont have applications up yet so when the time comes and u have been active enough and such ull be added to the members list for clan but for now its just play with who ever is on in this clan and get to noe eachother ive already played with a couple of ppl and im excited about this clan cause we are taking off faster then i thought we would but still need more support...

thanks for joining us thou and hope u have fun playing with some clan members... i still have 3 friends of mine tht are suppose to register here but they being lazy and they are on alot. but if u want to add ppl to ur list just head over to the name and codes thread like zephry and post urs on there and start adding...

Hope u enjoy being involved in S.o.A...

Last edited by Ayvul on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofaeon.darkbb.com
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

Qwerty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qwerty   Qwerty EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Alrighty then! Thank you! I will refer a couple of my friends to you guys as well. Not friends that I know in real life but people on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
downshift
King
downshift

Qwerty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qwerty   Qwerty EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:07 am

kk thx for the support for getting this clan going and im excited to see where this clan is going to go from the games im played with a few clan members this clan looks like its going to be really good team and very hard to beat
Back to top Go down
Qwerty
Duke
Qwerty

Qwerty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qwerty   Qwerty EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:14 pm

Quote :
kk thx for the support for getting this clan going and im excited to see where this clan is going to go from the games im played with a few clan members this clan looks like its going to be really good team and very hard to beat

yeah I will try my best! And I can't make any promises but I will definitely refer my buddies see what they say. Most of them are quite lazy and stoners. :O Haha sooo yeah.

And yes I agree we will be a good clan, played with 3 other clan members and we rocked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Qwerty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Qwerty   Qwerty Empty

Back to top Go down

Qwerty
Page 1 of 1