Sons of Aeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm of the Imperial Sanctum clan.

HomeSotisLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sensfanman
Peasant

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:21 am

It's me, Sensfanman!

I posted a recruitment ad over on playsotis and was contacted to join.

About me:
I'm 21, I live in Toronto. I've been playing SOTIS since release and it is my first DOTA experience. I've only done pubs and starting as a noob it took a while to figure out which hero I liked and how to actually be good. I recently decided to main as Zyrkhan and have tremendously improved my K/D/A ratio since then. I understand the role he plays as a carry but he is flexible enough to fill almost every offensive role (ganking and lane pushing) so I can adjust depending on the team. I can also play a mean Rancor and Tbone pre-nerf (we'll have to see how I do now).

For the most part, I am free many weeknights from around 9pm onwards and almost all weekends save evenings around 6-9pm (though I am up until 3am).

I look forward to playing some SOTIS with experienced players; it should make for great learning. All I ask is you allow me a few games to adjust from pub mode. Oh and I am always open to justified criticism; but be blunt!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Ayvul
Emperor
Ayvul

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:59 am

Glad u could join us sensfanman this clan is taking off pretty fast and soon we'll have enough support to get games going constantly...

just a lil heads up thou we most likely will be play in pubs unless 2 teams of 5 want to compete against eachother on here but as of yet we dont have enough support for a S.o.A based playing experience but we already have teams of 3 and 4s playing in pubs and winning almost every game and this is good cause it helps u get to noe all the members of the clan and learn new things from them tht u might not have know before... ok enough talk...

thx for ur support in the clan soon enough when ppl start playing in clan teams ill be adding more ppl to the clan tag on here but most ppl are only peasant but im sure alot of ppl on here will be in the clan shortly!!! ty for ur support!!!! geek
Back to top Go down
https://sonsofaeon.darkbb.com

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Aeon :: Sotis/Forum Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: